• 1 apple
• 1 lemon, only juice
• 1 inch piece (30g) ginger
• 1 tsp Manuka honey
• 1 tsp turmeric powder or grated turmeric
• 1 cup (240ml) water
• Optional apple cider vinegar
1. Peel the apple, remove the core, and cut into quarters. Peel the ginger and roughly chop. Squeeze out the juice of the lemon.
2. Blend all ingredients in a high-speed mixer or food processor until smooth.
3. Store your apple ginger shot for up to one week in your fridge.
• Drink one small glass of it every morning to boost your immune system and to stay healthy during the winter.