Sweet Potato Bread Cake – sugar free, gluten free, dairy free – bursting with nutrition
• 1 large roasted sweet potato flesh (approximately 200 grams cooked weight)
• 1 cup of gluten free SR flour
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 2 tsp ginger
• 1 mashed banana
• ¼ cup of shredded coconut (optional)
• Handful of raisins
• Handful of chopped walnuts (optional)
• 3 dessertspoon coconut oil melted
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C . Grease and line a loaf tin. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
2. Place the all ingredients into your processor or mash by hand. Pour the mixture into your prepared tin, and bake for 35 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely prior to cutting.