Foods, supplements and lifestyle tips you need to know!
• Mushrooms – especially exotic such as Shitake and Oyster
• berries (frozen or fresh), kiwi and citrus
• Vitamin D3 essential during the winter as it’s our sunshine vitamin. Are you taking the right dose?
• Probiotics or fermented foods. www.NutriAdvanced.co.uk Ultra Probioplex Plus is a guaranteed strain
• Zinc 15mg per day (found in seafood and meat)
• Vitamin C (1000mg per day time released). Food is best ideally
• Sleep – are you getting 7-8 hours? What about coffee? Only 2 max in the morning. Remember alcohol sedates not promotes quality sleep
• Fresh air and daylight, we are allowed one walk /run /cycle per day so if you aren’t self-isolating get out there and enjoy nature.
• Move More – we can still keep moving even indoors. There are plenty of free classes on line as well as yoga from YouTube
• Don’t Graze – over-snacking is common but our stomach needs a break from food so 3 meals a day works best. Are you afraid to get hungry?
• How is your Mental health and who are you connecting with? Find ways to connect during this time with people who make you feel good every day.
• Make a routine and keep interested. Start an exercise plan and build in cooking time. Try painting or learning a language. Start an online book club or have a virtual coffee meeting with friends
Find out more www.whatseatingyou.co.uk