- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g broccoli , part cooked finely chopped
- 1 red pepper , finely chopped
- 2 spring onions , sliced if tolerated
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp milk alternative
- 50g cheddar or vegan cheddar
- small handful of chives , chopped (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 4. Brush half the oil in an 8-hole muffin tin. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add the broccoli, pepper and spring onions. Fry for 5 mins. Set aside to cool.
- STEP 2
Whisk the eggs with the milk, and half the cheese in a bowl. Add the cooked veg. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin holes and top each with the remaining cheese and a few chives, if you like. Bake for 15-17 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.