- 50g of cacao powder
- 65g of cacao butter, chopped or grated
- 2 capfuls (10ml) of orange extract
- 2 tbsp of raw agave nectar
1. Place a clean bowl over a saucepan of hot water (bain marie). Ensure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water and no water goes inside the bowl
2. Chop the cacao butter into fragments, add to the bowl & allow to melt slowly. Don’t keep the water boiling, turn the heat off and just give it a quick blast every so often if necessary
3. Once, melted, mix in the cacao powder and then the agave syrup. Stir well.
4. Add the orange or vanilla essence whilst continually stirring.
5. Pour the mixture into clean dry silicone moulds that have been previously kept in the freezer for two hours beforehand. This helps the chocolate to solidify.
6. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.